We are happy that you are interested in our online course on inclusive coastal landscapes.
Before completing the registration, please read the following information about our participation modes and other prerequisites. Our online seminar has two participation modes:
Active mode, this means:
- to follow the seminar online lectures on a regular basis. Online lectures will take place from 15.03. – 31.05.2019, with one weekly session on Fridays from 15 00 – 16 30 pm CET.
- to complete all seminar assignments (see details in the course description)
- to contribute to the virtual team work
- successful candidates will receive a seminar certificate (5 ECTS).
- Students need to seek individually for academic recognition at their respective universities
- there is usually at least one recognition opportunity at each university of the COLAND partnership
Passive mode means:
- you will be added to our mailing list and receive regular invitations to the seminar lectures during which you can also participate in the live discussions and interactive exercises
- you will not receive a certificate or any other notification from our side about participating in the seminar
- you will not interact in a virtual team
It is very important that you let us know if we can consider you an active or a passive participant. Active participation will require approximately 2-3 additional hours of work per week (in addition to the seminar session of 90 minutes duration).
Applying for the Intensive Study Programmes in Tallinn (May 2019) and Naples (September 2019)
Only students enroled in the following institutions are eligible for a grant:
- Ion Mincu University for Architecture and Urbanism Bucharest (Romania)
- Ovidius University Constanta (Romania)
- HfWU Nürtingen-Geislingen (Germany)
- HSWT Weihenstephan-Triesdorf (Germany)
- ULB Brussels (Belgium)
- EMU Tartu (Estonia)
- Federico II (Italy)
Participation in the online seminar is a prerequisite for attending the workshop.
Please apply with the following documents:
- Brief letter of motivation (max 1 page)
- Curriculum Vitae
- reference of language skills if available
We are looking forward to your participation in our learning activities.
With best wishes
on behalf of the project team