We are happy that you are interested in our online course Landscape, Democracy and the European Union.
Before completing the registration, please read the following information about our participation modes and other prerequisites. Our online seminar has two participation modes:
Active mode, this means:
- following the seminar online on a regular basis. Online meetings will take place from 03.04. – 02.07.2019, with one weekly session on Wednesday from 11 30 – 13 00 pm CET.
- to complete the seminar assignment (see details in the course description)
- to contribute to the virtual team work
- successful candidates will receive a seminar certificate (3 ECTS per semester).
- Students need to seek individually for academic recognition at their respective universities.
Passive mode means:
- you will be added to our mailing list and receive regular invitations to the seminar lectures
- you will not receive a certificate or any other notification from our side about participating in the seminar
- you will not interact in a virtual team
It is very important that you let us know if we can consider you an active or a passive participant. Active participation requires approximately 2-3 additional hours of work per week (in addition to the seminar session of 90 minutes duration).
We are looking forward to your participation in our learning activities.
With best wishes